Gilmour's Return Policy
Change of Mind:
- Change of mind returns will be accepted up to 3 months from date of purchase. Goods must be returned with original packaging, unused (not faulty, marked, customised or damaged in any way) and be in a re-saleable condition.
- After 3 months and up to 6 months after purchase, a 50% refund applies.
- Full purchase value refund applies to all goods with a genuine fault in manufacture.
- Claims must be made within 12 months of purchase.
- Gilmour’s will only refund to the same payment type and account used for original purchase. If this method is not available then store credit in the form of a gift voucher will be made available.
- Refunds may not be issued until original funds paid have cleared, depending on payment method.
Gilmour's reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- Goods are customised or damaged by the consumer, including the use of custom insoles.
- Goods have been subjected to conditions other than those for which they were made.
- No proof of purchase is provided.